Our Manager reports to the Senior Manager and/or Director of Client Services. The Manager acts as Project Manager on major projects where a specific technical approach is critical. Generally receives project assignments from the Director. He or She works with Senior Consultants and Consultants to develop and recommend objectives to upper management; when necessary, involved in resolving elevated issues. The Manager has responsibility for the overall supervision of assigned projects to assure that the project conforms to the commitments the firm has made to the client, that the work is technically sound and accurate, and that the project is completed within the pre-determined schedule and monetary budget. This position is responsible for developing and enhancing client relationships to broaden the firm’s brand and market share. It requires cross selling services and establishing relationships to differentiate the firm. He or she is responsible for development of considerable expertise in a particular area and is responsible for the elevation of the firm’s image in the marketplace with respect to areas of expertise. The Manager must be able to develop technical publications and deliver presentations at technical/industry conferences and meetings.
This leadership role requires considerable and cumulative breadth of knowledge and understanding of management and ERP methodologies. The Manager is responsible for maintaining high level of client satisfaction and successful on-going account management including fostering follow on opportunities and nurturing client relationships, fostering follow-on revenue from existing clients, and soliciting client referrals. The Manager may also contribute to Panorama’s “Thought Leadership” solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
2. Provide both management and technical leadership.
3. Participate in direct customer and sales support as necessary.
4. Develop and manage client relationships and ensure client satisfaction through the entire ERP project lifecycle.
5. Keep informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customer.
6. Participate in Panorama’s business processes mapping and in the day-to-day activities of ERP advisory engagements for various clients, including process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional system design and specifications, system configuration, development of system tests, procedures, and documentation.
7. Lead software selection, blueprinting, OCM and implementation projects of Panorama’s client’s business solutions.
8. Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
9. Document all client engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publish reports as necessary.
10. Provide key decision support, monitoring issue and risks, and creating mitigation plans for clients.
11. Manage a full life-cycle ERP or large scale software implementation from a technical, functional and/or organizational change management standpoint.
12. Lead organizational changes and business process improvements with clients.
13. Manage individual utilization to optimize revenue to the company.
14. Collaborate with business owners to capture business requirements (remote and in person).
15. Drive quality, testing and delivery methodology processes to ensure successful transition and client satisfaction.
16. Identify and minimize project risk.
17. Communicate effectively with team members and clients.
18. Deliver and articulate effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes. Effective collaboration with software and services pre-sales teams will be critical to the success of this role.
19. Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel.
20. Serve as a leader to junior consultants.
21. Motivate the team to meet larger organizational goals.
22. Be willing to travel.
23. Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
Management Skills: The position will be responsible for managing positions on projects, including but not limited to:
1. Business Interns
2. Business Analysts
3. Consultants I and II
4. Senior Consultants I and II
1. Experience supporting various enterprise level applications
2. Experience managing enterprise software and other Business Process Management technologies
1. Strong presence with Tier I and Tier II ERP solutions through the complete project lifecycle, with demonstrated ability to influence key decision makers, including client executives and stakeholders.
2. Strong leadership and management skills, which include a hands-on style and leading by example.
3. General consulting skills: team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation.
4. Good organizational, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and planning skills.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills: presentation, meeting facilitation, and documentation.
6. Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
7. Project management skills: experience with large-scale, complex project management (both consulting and client employees) and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
JOB REQUIREMENT SKILLS, ABILITIES, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSE, TRAINING
Job Related Experience:
• 7+ years of experience with ERP applications such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, PeopleSoft, Lawson, JD Edwards, etc.
• Experience in managing multiple projects and work streams.
• Extensive experience in project management.
• Thorough understanding of project budget, scope and schedule management.
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills are essential.
• Vendor management experience is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Professional services industry experience required. Expertise in positioning strategy consulting capabilities preferred.
• 5+ years of prior relevant experience at related level, including proven executive communications, demonstrated business acumen and leadership skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with demonstrable experience in consistently delivering high-quality results.
• Superior writing and messaging skills. Able to manage internal and external writing resources.
• Expertise working alongside senior management; experience in a matrixed organizational structure.
• Ability to provide coaching and counsel to leaders and team members.
• Strong executive presence and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work well with a team on location and in virtual mode.
• Outstanding project management skills; keen attention to detail.
• Computer literate. Experience with applying emerging technologies to marketing.
• Demonstrated ability to build a vision that understands and defines requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting business cases and implement solutions for clients.
• Demonstrated leadership, communication (verbal and written), analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Consult with Tier I and Tier II ERP practice leadership on approaches and architectures and work with practice leadership to sell engagements as part of an integrated client team, including prospecting and proposal development.
• Perform lead oversight role on whole life cycle ERP deployment/development projects.
• Able to facilitate meetings and working sessions with client and internal personnel on complex and possibly divisive or controversial subjects and topics.
• Lead practice development efforts; e.g., capturing knowledge capital and developing/conducting internal training courses.
• Educational Experience: B.A./B.S. in Accounting, Business, Marketing, Computer Science and/or related field is required.
• Advanced degree (i.e. MBA or MIS) is a plus.
• Six Sigma training or Certification is preferred.
• PMP Certification is required.
• 3+ years prior of relevant consulting experience.
• Software Selection Implementation experience with Tier I or Tier II is a Plus.
• Organizational Change Management consulting experience is a plus.
• 2+ years of progressive management experience in a professional service/sales environment.
PHYSICAL CONDITIONS/REQUIREMENTS (Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodations).
• Successful candidate must be Fluent in English.
• Additional languages is considered a plus.
• Position requires the ability to hear and communicate clearly, orally and in writing.
• Uses vision to view screens, create and review documents; requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Capable of using a keyboard effectively.
• Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk and may occasionally lift and move 15 pounds.
• Extensive travel to meetings and client locations is required.
• Travel is an integral part of this job. The candidate must live close to (within 50 miles) of Denver International Airport.
Salary is commensurate with experience, based on a performance-based, variable compensation model. Panorama provides health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as generous paid time off, paid company holidays, and 401k. All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
Employee must perform all of the essential functions/responsibilities for classification in this position.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absence or relief, or to equalize peak workload periods.
Panorama Consulting Group is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable laws. Panorama Consulting Group provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. Panorama Consulting Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free/Alcohol Free Workplace.