Transaction Adds Predictive Analytics, Critical-Path Monitoring, Historical Reporting and Centralized Management to Workload Automation Product Portfolio
CA Technologies today announced it has acquired privately-held Paragon Global Technology, Inc. (PGTI), a leading provider of software products that help clients improve service delivery by visualizing data from CA Workload Automation AE (formerly CA AutoSys). Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
The acquisition brings predictive analytics, critical-path monitoring, service-level agreement (SLA) management, historical reporting, and a centralized management platform to CA Technologies workload automation product portfolio.
“We’re passionate about bringing best-in-class ERP solutions to our customers through both internal development and strategic acquisitions, such as PGTI,” said Dayton Semerjian, general manager, Mainframe, CA Technologies. “The proven technology from PGTI seamlessly integrates with CA Workload Automation AE to help our customers improve service levels as they visualize, monitor, analyze and predict the performance of critical workloads.”
Products acquired and available today include:
• CA Workload Automation (WA) iDash (formerly PGTI iDash): a rich solution for SLA management and critical-path monitoring, alerting and graphical reporting.
• CA Workload Automation (WA) iXp (formerly PGTI iXp): a robust management solution designed to help customers better manage, monitor, forecast, simulate and secure CA Workload Automation AE across multiple versions and environments.
“The acquisition of PGTI by CA Technologies is a great fit for our clients, our solutions and our team,” PGTI President John Williamson said. “Now, we can work together as one to deliver the best value to our customers by expanding our technology to create superior cross-platform workload automation solutions.”
CA WA iDash and CA WA iXp are integrated with CA Workload Automation AE to provide:
• A cost-effective workload analytics solution designed to help customers maximize return on investment;
• Advanced simulation capabilities that can help customers understand how workload changes would impact their business;
• A robust audit and compliance reporting engine designed to help customers meet their industry and government regulations; and
• A real-time latency monitoring and reporting dashboard that helps customer improve their workload service levels.
CA WA iDash and CA WA iXp are available today. To learn more about these products visit www.ca.com/workloadautomation/idash and www.ca.com/workloadautomation/ixp.
About Paragon Global Technology, Inc.
Paragon Global Technology, Inc. (PGTI), now part of CA Technologies, was privately-held and based in Westminster, Colo. PGTI brings 14 years of success in delivering outstanding workload automation solutions, serving some of CA Technologies largest customers.