NetSuite customers now have integrated access to Bill.com’s best-in-class bill payment, approval and processing solution
Bill.com, the leader in integrated bill payment, online invoicing and cash flow management solutions for businesses, today announced seamless integration with NetSuite’s cloud computing platform. NetSuite is the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials/ERP software suites.
Bill.com’s award-winning Cash Flow Command and Control(TM) System provides NetSuite’s users with a new and easy way to automate their bill pay and workflow online. The ability to pay bills, eliminate redundant data entry, collaborate with vendors, simplify paper management and sync the entire bill payment process with NetSuite enables them to save time and get back to what matters most — their business, not their bills.
“Prior to Bill.com, we were preparing paper-based check runs and dealing with delays as we waited on CEOs for their signatures,” said Mairtini Ni Dhomhnaill, senior vice president, National Business Outsourcing Solutions of Accretive Solutions. “We have since integrated Bill.com with more than 65 of our clients who are currently using NetSuite. Apart from the advantage of a paperless vendor payment process, the Bill.com Sync for NetSuite is more efficient, highly intuitive, extremely easy to use and very effective in helping us process our clients’ bills faster than before. Bill.com also enables us to be more nimble and focus on providing higher value services to our clients. The solution has allowed us to engage with more clients, serve existing clients better and make our practice more competitive.”
Key Benefits of the Bill.com Sync for NetSuite include:
- Reduction in payables time and expense of at least 50 percent
- The elimination of manual check printing and mailing
- The ability to pay anyone electronically: billers, smaller vendors and even employees
- End-to-end, document-centric payables workflow that ensures consistency and quality across all financial processes and reporting
- Elimination of check fraud: checks are written on Bill.com’s account; not the customers’ account
- No preset payment limits
- Super easy setup: get started in hours
- Elimination of double-data entry: all payables information is automatically synched including bills, payments, vendors, GL accounts, departments and locations
- Unlimited digital storage and end-to-end paper management for every transaction, leaving a complete audit trail
- Anywhere, anytime access to all documents, vendor bills, and payment processing from the office or in a mobile environment
- Comprehensive insight of cash flow forecasting and ability to take immediate action with Bill.com’s Cash Flow Command and Control(TM) System, the only solution that connects your banks, your books and your business
Bill.com’s two-way synchronization accelerates NetSuite’s robust business solution, which already provides support for financial documents, accounting, inventory, and e-commerce. The new financial transaction functionality offered by Bill.com has made manual check and lengthy payment approval processes a relic of the past. Bill.com eliminates the burdensome manual check-writing process by facilitating electronic payments to any vendor, or if needed, writing checks for them. It also maps to internal approval processes allowing for a seamless collaboration within the organization. And, with the click of a button on any mobile device or Web browser, users can sync data between Bill.com and NetSuite, efficiently streamlining business functions in real time.
“We are excited to bring new, extended capabilities to the NetSuite cloud computing platform that help customers eliminate hassles and simplify their entire bill payment and approval process,” said Rene Lacerte, CEO and Founder of Bill.com. “Now all NetSuite customers can benefit from Bill.com’s best-in-class solution.”
Pricing and Availability:
The Bill.com NetSuite Sync is available immediately with pricing starting at $89.99/month. To learn more, prospective and existing customers should visit: http://www.bill.com/pricing/index.php .
Bill.com is a cash flow command and control system that manages accounts payables and receivables for businesses of all sizes. Offering online bill pay, custom invoicing services, unlimited document storage, collaboration tools, and mobile access, Bill.com’s services easily syncs to customers’ accounting software programs and online bank accounts to better control company financials. Bill.com guards against errors and employs enterprise-class fraud protections that current methods cannot match. More than 100,000 companies are now getting paid and paying millions of bills worth billions of dollars using Bill.com. Financial institutions can now offer these benefits to their business customers by integrating Bill.com with their banking platform.